Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What the heck Happened?

I've been MIA, I know. I have felt guilty because just as I started I failed and didn't want to write about failure. It's easy to post successes. It's the failures that make you want to hide. Today at lunch with my friend(who follows this blog), she mentioned she hadn't seen any updates in awhile.When I told her why I hadn't wrote she said not writing is the same thing as saying I'm not on track. She's totally right. I need to get back on track.

I'm looking right now to try and join a month boot camp to kick start my fitness. I feel like I need a boost to get going. trying it just on my own has been harder than I thought.

I'm going to try to start writing again. It might not be every day. That's reallly a hard discipline! But it will be a few times a week to check in.

Thanks Eva for your support and the kick in the butt to keep trying!

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up! Don't loose steam even if you have setbacks. You can do it! :D

    ReplyDelete