Monday, October 25, 2010

Back On Track!

So today I started back on track to a fit version of myself. I've needed a new pair of shoes for some time now. A good pair of shoes is key for proper exercise. I love New Balance shoes so I hit the store and got myself these!

Now I'm ready to start working towards my goal. Goals are hard to achieve, but when I reach mine I will look back and be proud. No one ever has reached a goal and thought, I wish I didn't do that!

I'm following South Beach Diet for a couple of weeks. I love this diet because the weight flies off if you follow it. Something I have failed to do recently! Today I was good though. I stayed on track and followed my rules of the Skinny Pumpkin. Which btw I have updated slightly.

I'm still viewing this weight loss as a game. Even in games you get stuck sometimes. I'm going to take each day on it's own and at the end of the day ask myself:

Did you keep to your diet?

Did you exercise?

Did you follow the Skinny Pumpkin rules?

Did you feel good about yourself?

Will you promise to do you best in following these tomorrow?

Hopefully the answer to those will always be Yes until I reach my goal. Even if they aren't, that's ok. I just need to keep trying and not give up when I do get off track.

No comments:

Post a Comment