Friday, December 10, 2010

A good week!

So I'm almost at the end of my first true week back on track. After Monday night's scare the rest of the week went fine. I felt good working out. I didn't push myself to much but just kept a good steady pace. I ate really well this week too with only two minor "bad" moments. Wednesday night I was hanging out with friends and had a couple of pieces of candy and then last night I really got hungry late and made a burger on two pieces of garlic toast. Not healthy, but that's ok. Today I was back at the gym and already eating healthy for today. It's funny though. the mornings after the slip ups I could tell a difference in waking up. I didn't feel as refreshed. Something to keep in mind moving forward. Anyway, I'm happy with meeting my goals this week. Yay! The weekend is the tricky part now. I'll have to be extra careful and stay on track as best as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment