Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Are you scared?

So I've done it. I signed up for a boot camp. I'm quite terrified actually. Not of going to boot camp itself, but of the work out in store for me. I am in miserable shape. I have visions of dying right there in the park. I know these are unfounded. I'm sure it will be hard but it won't kill me. And ultimately it will make me into the person I desire to be. Fact is I need this boost. I need to feel good again. About my body, health and spirit. They are all broken. I am praying for steady success and initial speedy results to give me the boost in motivation so I'll add new exercises like rock climbing, running, etc. Next summer I want to be the first summer I am excited to go to the beach because I have nothing to hide. I am still on level one of my game, but I just bought a power up. I have orientation Thursday morning. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment