Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ouch!

So this morning was more an assesment than a full on workout. Which is good since I discovered how horrible in shap I really am. My weigh in was 250 with 36.5 percent body fat and 18 on the internal fat which is what surrounds the internal organs. That number is dangerous according to the trainer and needs to come down fast. So I guess its good I'm doing this! Mid way through my session I was doing one exercise and tweaked my back so we had to stop. It sucked. It still hurts. I'm just starting and have tweaked my back. This will be harder than I thought. It's my own fault. I let myself get to this point. I'm going to sign up for personal sessions for two weeks. I think this is a smart move becasue it will re-introduce my body back to working out before going crazy with a boot camp. But this is a good move and a needed one. I told the trainer today I would feel shitty if I died because I'm out of shape and overweight because that's something I could have done something about. where as if a car hits me there's nothing I can do about that really. He said "Well you are doing something by being here." So let's hope my back was just a small tweak not a major one and that I will be ready to go next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment